Keller Mortgage, one of the fastest growing mortgage companies in the nation, is looking to add experienced loan originators to their mortgage family.
Keller Mortgage Loan Officers are responsible for converting pre sold leads from Keller Williams Agents across America. They collect initial information and field questions to determine appropriate residential mortgage loan products and rates based on qualifications and needs. The Loan Officer will discuss loan scenarios and lock rates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze borrowers’ financial status, credit history and property type to determine feasibility of granting loan approval
- Counsel borrowers on loan terms, and repayment obligations based on terms.
- Explain to borrowers various product availability and rate options.
- Work with borrowers to discuss cost associated with the loan process.
- Communicate regularly with borrower on needed documentation to complete loan process.
- Navigate customer concerns with industry knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer service.
- Communicate regularly with real estate agents involved in the transaction
- Operate in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Adhere to company policies and lending compliance guidelines.
ESSENTIAL LOAN OFFICER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Licensed Loan Officer with NMLS
- Licensing in multiple states preferred
- UST is preferred
- High School diploma is required, Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field preferred.
- Previous loan origination experience strongly preferred, 3-5 years minimum
- Advanced product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs.
- Possess a working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as TRID, RESPA, TILA, and HMDA.
- Advanced ability to analyze complex tax returns accurately calculate income for all types of borrowers.
- Proficiency with Encompass software application, or other paperless mortgage loan origination systems preferred.
ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL AND WORK HABIT QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, to fellow employees, customers and external vendors in a professional, articulate and respectful manner.
- Understanding this transaction is the probably the most stressful in the borrowers life and treat the borrower with respect, compassion and patient guidance.
- Understand that this transaction is the livelihood of the agent’s involved and you must communicate key points of the process to them.
- Urgency is a must
- Responsiveness is a must
- Highly motivated and organized individual that is willing to diversify and multi-task.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to work on a variety of files independently and within a team structure.
- Able to prioritize and regularly re-prioritize client files based upon business demands in the midst of multiple requests from various entities.
- Possess a strong commitment to customer service and the adherence to deadlines and expected delivery dates.
- Customer and Agent survey standards are required
Apply today for immediate consideration