Keller Mortgage, one of the fastest growing mortgage companies in the nation, is looking to add experienced QAs to their mortgage family.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the complete review of the residential mortgage loans file documentation. This position reduces the risk to the organization by validating data and the completion of the loan file documents prior to the documents moving forward to closing. This position performs the validation utilizing company approved checklists and workflow, and corrects or have corrected all documentation and or system deficiencies required per the approved checklist to ensure the successful delivery of the closed loan to the agency or investor post funding.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily responsible for review loan files for all items contained on the Quality Assurance checklist, and as it changes from time to time.
- Review loan file assets, income, collateral, and other loan documentation for underwriting guidelines and investor overlay. Look for evidence of fraud.
- Communicate conditions to team based on above review of the loan file.
- Issue denial notices to the borrower on a regulated and timely basis.
- Assemble necessary files for regular QA audits by external party(ies).
- Assemble files for state audits and reviews.
- Gather and provide documentation for QA items listed as a result of external audit.
- Communicate QA items and outcomes to department staff for future preparation and company staff for overall knowledge and compliance.
- Monitor incoming Illinois loans for anti-predatory requirements.
- Partner with the title company to either re-record or correct errors from the investor’s QA process.
- Work with quality assurance team to ensure complete coverage of the QA process. This may require cross-training with other team members and dove-tail coverage to ensure quality control measures are in place at all times.
- High school diploma is required and preference is given to individuals with previous quality assurance or audit experience (2+ years). Experience in mortgage services is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, to fellow employees, customers and external vendors in a professional, articulate and respectful manner. Demonstrate the ability to handle delicate situations with diplomacy and tact.
- The position requires the ability to multi-task and having strong organizational skills. Follow –through, responsiveness and attention to detail is also critically important.
- Able to prioritize projects based upon business demands in the midst of multiple requests from various entities. Possess a strong commitment to customer service and the adherence to deadlines and expected delivery dates.
This position description is intended to be dynamic and subject to change. Position requirements and essential functions may be altered from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and department. This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties on occasion.