**ENTRY LEVEL MORTGAGE POSITIONJOB TITLE
The Post Closing Specialist is responsible for the review and evaluation of mortgage loan documents for accuracy and acceptability and resolves any discrepancies prior to delivery to pre-selected investor. This position is responsible for reviewing and scanning of loan packets received on a daily basis.
- Possession of a high school diploma
- Basic mathematical skills and proficiency utilizing MS office products is essential.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, to fellow employees, customers and external vendors in a professional, articulate and respectful manner. Ability to use e-mail, phone, and other communication tools are necessary. Demonstrate the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Highly motivated and organized individual that is willing to diversify and multi-task.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to work on a variety of projects independently and within a team structure.
- Follow –through and responsiveness is also critically important.
- Able to prioritize projects based upon business demands in the midst of multiple requests from various entities. Possess a strong commitment to customer service and the adherence to deadlines and expected delivery dates
- Experience with Encompass software application is highly desirable.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Post Closing Specialist reviews and delivers all final documentation of loans to insure timely receipt to investors for loan purchasing. This involves scanning and uploading of all relevant documents to the investor’s designated website.
- Clears investor requested exceptions required by investor prior to finalization of the loans.
- Tags the closing documents, within the Encompass software application software system, keeping within company policy.
- Locates and delivers pertinent documents including additional documentation contained in exception reports to appropriate parties when necessary and in a timely manner.
- This position is also responsible for maintaining and following procedure for the storage, shredding and/or filing of all closing packets, per company guidelines.
- Arranges and sends final documents to the investor.
- Handles all MERS records and transfers
- Handles all Note Transfers
- Records all UCD’s
- Prepares and distributes the Goodbye Letter to appropriate individuals as noted on the loan documents.
- Responsible for the FHA/VA insuring packages.This shall involve data entry, arrangement of documents as well as submittal for files for overnight delivery.